Friday, October 14, 2011

Prayer Request...

Isn't it funny through blogging how we can read about and really get to know people through their words...even though we haven't met them...

I know some people who follow hundreds of blogs...but I only follow a few...and of the few I read...each week I'm inspired in some way.  Whether it is inspiration to be a better mother, a better friend, a better Christian...

This morning as I read Ashley's blog I was so impressed with her faith that I wanted to pass it along.  Over the past few months she has written some beautiful posts on faith as she has gone through trials...losing her father suddenly, having a miscarriage and now a molar pregancy.  She has a beautiful attitude and her comment about "God would just know I'm faking it" says so much about her relationship with God and I feel sure her faith and friendship with God will one day lead her through the narrow door (Luke 13: 22-30).

Please add Ashley to your daily prayer list.

No comments: