Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh, say can you see!

My grandfather grew up in Boston and we have been up visiting in and around Boston MANY times through the years.

I've traveled all over America and there is NO more patriotic city.  I LOVE it! 

The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and my friends know that at our "Fourth" party we do it up right, complete with decorations, flags, head to toe red/white/blue, parades and the singing of The Star Spangled Banner.

Boston is like my party, on steriods, throughout a whole city, and nearby towns.  It's a beautiful thing.

Had to share this with y'all...Can you imagine this LIVE?!  It is the first NHL game since the Boston Marathon bombings.

May we all sing out like this during our National Anthem, encourage our kids to do the same and be PROUD of this great nation that we live in!

No comments: