Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cards...

Kudos to Amiee Bragg!!!  A few days ago your Christmas card was the first to arrive.  Your picture was fun and your card had a beautiful Christian message.  Thanks for leading the Christmas card pack in style!

I can't wait for our mantel will go from this...


to this!


I've seen some creative Christmas card holder ideas lately.  I hang curtain clips from this fruit garland that was my Me-Me's.  I love how I can easily look at all of them when we are watching TV. 

Every year these sweet family pics bring me so much JOY.  I keep every single one.  I just put them in a big ziploc with the year sharpied (can that be a verb?) on them and they go in a box with the Christmas stuff.  It is so fun to pull out the bags and see how everyone has changed!

How do you display your Christmas cards?

4 comments:

Missy Talbert said...

Just hung my newly distressed shutter. Blog updates to come!

Brantley said...

I love Christmas cards too! My college roommate, Becky, never fails to disappoint - her card ALWAYS comes the day after Thanksgiving and I love it!

Johanna V. said...

Saw this post on eighteen25 about Christmas Card books and thought you would enjoy it. Miss you.

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-card-books.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Eighteen25+%28eighteen25%29

Johanna V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.