Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Storybook Bible.

I just saw this BB Bible video today on the Focus on the Family website (Speaking of, if you have a chance to listen to Luis Palau, The Power of Faith to Change Your Life broadcast, DO IT.  You will NOT be sorry.  It has some extremely powerful messages.).

We adore The Berenstain Bears around here and I am extremely careful about what I "feed" my children's mind, I've talked about that here, and "ranted" a little here.  PS-My mom ended up buying us DVDs of Flipper after the show was cancelled.  Yay!  Thanks Amazon!

I just called Family Christian to hold me a copy so I can pick it up for Betsy for her birthday tomorrow.  I'll let you know how we like it.  (I'm confident we will!)



Speaking of the Bible, tomorrow:  A post on priorities and a reminder to tape this!  Watch trailer here.

No comments: